BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLES
Tuesdays from 10am-1pm
94 N. Elm Street, Westfield, MA.
The Westwood Building Parking Lot
An Update from us on COVID-19
Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to again share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential.
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.and are asking them to take their temp every morning and keep a log.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
- They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home, and wash hands after cleaning every bathroom and of course we will be wearing gloves throughout the entire cleaning (changing them often).
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily.
- While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
- We have always used a commercial hospital grade cleanser/disinfectant and have ordered more to ensure every home is properly cleaned and disinfected.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Let us know what you need. Let your technician know if you would like her to wear gloves or masks while in your home. Call the office with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your technician, we ask that you try to remain 3-6 feet away from each other.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to the office 413-992-9790 if you have any questions or concerns.
Furthermore, due to the increase in new cleaning requests, we want to assure you that your cleaning spot will not be bumped to accommodate any new clients. Our original clients pre-Covid-19 are our number one priority, and we thank you for continuing to support us and our team during this inevitable dark period small businesses are about to experience.