When your house needs some serious cleaning and scrubbing, one of our deep cleanings will surely do the trick. We'll deep clean your entired house and leave it smelling fresh and looking spotless.
Deep House Cleaning
Sweepin It Clean' deep house cleaning is our most detailed and thorough cleaning. If you're just starting up a recurring cleaning service or simply want a one-time thorough cleaning, this cleaning is a great choice. We have two options available: The Top-to-Bottom Cleaning and the Deluxe General Cleaning.
Our Top to Bottom Cleaning is our most detailed and thorough cleaning service. We will detail cleaning every inch of your house and wash down all woodwork. This is our most popular package and a "cleaning overhaul" of your entire home. This cleaning requires the most time of all of our cleaning packages and is the best choice to get your home in tip-top shape.
General Deluxe Deep Cleaning
The General Deluxe Deep Cleaning is a more budget-friendly option for your intial or one-time cleaning. While not as thorough or detailed as our Top-to-Bottom cleaning, it is still a very good cleaning and a great way to start your recurring cleaning service.
The General Deluxe Deep Cleaning follows the same checklist as the Maintenance Cleaning, but adds more time for a more thorough cleaning.
- Ceiling fan blades (hand washed or wiped)
- Cob Webs removed (hand washed in place)
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed or wiped with micro fiber)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped,reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted or vacuumed w/ attachment
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned/Inside microwave for empty’s, clean floor well
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinets fronts (hand washed) for empty houses, open all cabinets
- Drawers wipe out
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed from top to bottom)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized) for empty houses, wipe out all drawers and cabinets
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made
- Stairs (vacuumed, and washed)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped) Do not forget closets, wipe off shelves